Sunday, January 29, 2017

Book Review: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

4.7 out of 5 stars

Lately, I'm finding myself reading books that have suicidal/ mental illness/ depression topic in it. I guess the reason behind it is I'm suffering from it as well. And the reason why I'm reading these kind of books is that I want to feel hope from the characters and to have more insights regarding this question "Should I or should I not kill myself?"

I was actually surprised and a little angry that Finch killed himself and that makes you think if love is truly enough for someone to stay. But at the same, there are really people who takes matter by their own hands. I still think that taking my own life is one of best options to stop the pain. But before it is only my option. Now I have lots and one of it is to just live.


https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/52002677-rad

No comments:

Post a Comment